I found this great site which needs developers if you are a dev and want to do some work in the side check out http://blog.wavepeers.com.
What do I need coded exactly?
Well unfortunally I cannot say here for the moment, however if you are a developer and want to help and agree with the terms and conditions for this project of mine then send me an email: quantumfreeze(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can start the paperwork and process of getting this off the ground.
Types of Developers and Experiences Required;
- Previous Firefox extension development experience needed.
- Internet Explorer extension development experience needed.
- Must be a fast learner to cope with unforeseen problems and provide out of the box solutions to such problems.
- Knowledge of one or more database systems such as: MySQL/Oracle DB/MS SQL.
Term and conditions:
The developers must agree with the following;
- There will be no compensation for this project until this project goes live and becomes profitable.
- Developers must agree with NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Developers must send us proof of identity with photo (example Drivers License certified copy).
- Developers must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Developers must agree to be available online for team meetings and project management meetings.
- I will determine which developers gets what percentage of the profits based on the developers participation and contribution to the project (there may be a more formal performance system implemented on a later date).
I am reminded of another annoyance, why do we have so many freaking cable cords and chargers laying around? It is time for a single charger and cable to be able to transmit data and power, what I mean by that is that my computer should have only one cord coming out of the back of it and that cord should be able to provide the computer for example with power/internet/phone line/audio and video, also I should have only one charger which can be used to power/charge my ipod/cell/tv/cordless phone/speakers/camcorders/PSP/Xbox/PS3/Video Monitor etc…, it is time for a standard in power/data/video/audio delivery. I must have in total over 50 chargers and over 100 cables in my closet from the devices I currently own or owned at one point, imagine all the material that would saved if we can design a single smart system that delivers power/data/video/audio to multiple devices with a single cable, I am not saying that all the devices would require the same amount of power however the device should be smart enough to determine what amount of power is required by the connected device and deliver that precise amount, also once said device is charged it should put itself on standby mode saving money and power.
The internet as a whole (the infrastructure) has not changed since it’s beginning in he 70′s, however it’s use has changed a lot from the original use that was intended back them, and it will continue to do so, in the near future expect your TV to have programing transmitted over the internet instead of the old radio/cable transmission systems, your cell phone is another device which will eventually migrate over to the internet, basically all of our communications systems in place now will be replaced and we will be using the internet for all of our communication systems and more, I talking about your TV/Phone/Car/etc will be powered by the internet.
Why are we still so insecure online and offline as well? we should never have to give our credit cards numbers, mothers maiden name or social security online. Our security methods are inefficient and cumbersome. Also the security of the internet as a whole is a complete joke, with our global DNS servers are the most vulnerable part of the internet system, this is a single point of failure and it should be changed before someone uses it against the people, in short we need to come up with a 21th century solution instead of relying on 1970′s solution to protect us in 2007 and beyond.
Well I keep being amazed and annoyed in the inefficient world we still live in today, sure we have made tremendous progress recently however we still haven’t progress enough in my mind. There are thousands of things that we do today that could be done better and smarter, I’ll list some examples in this post but there will be many more in the future.Why is it that when we get hired for a job we have to fill out tons of paperwork? I mean everything will be entered into a computer anyways, why can’t the forms be filled by a computer with the basic information instead of I having to write my name, address, social security, phone number, etc… over and over again. The same applies when buy a car/home etc…